In the 11th episode of You Leading You, Scott Webber, founder of Not Bad For Dad, a resource created to help Dads develop great fatherhood skills talks about how he lives and creates a legacy for his children. His podcast and resources encourage dads to free up time so they can really connect or reconnect with the most important people in their lives – their kids!
Not Bad For Dad is an audio podcast featuring interviews with experts and inspirational people who share practical ideas and methods in three important categories: Cooking, Business and Outdoor Adventure. Come on along and listen to these 2 dads talk!
Today Scott shares:
- How growing up in Canada gave him a respect for the outdoors
- Why passing on a legacy to his and other children is important
- How cooking brings family together
- Why Not Bad For Dad is a dream come true by helping other fathers
- How he is beginning a video podcast with his son
The You Leading You Moment:
A strong and supportive spouse is a key to Scott’s success. Also, sometimes just a simple notebook can keep your mind focused.
Reach Scott at: