In the 12th episode of You Leading You, Kimanzi Constable, an author, international speaker, and life coach talks with me about his success, failure, then eventual true success. As a 19 year old business owner, he quickly had a large business that grew out of control, eventually finding his true calling, writing his book, speaking across multiple continents and living a free life in Hawaii!
Today Kimanzi shares:
- How not being business savvy caused his life to take a turn, all over $10!
- Why he pushed even harder, through working full time, part time and starting his new life
- How in his first 6 months selling only 5 copies of his book, and being hurt and angry, to becoming a student of strategy and selling over 80,000 copies!
- How he gained confidence from speaking in front of 20 people to eventually 1,000’s
- Why the future is yours to control, you just need to take the first few steps…
The You Leading You Moment:
When you first begin, especially on the side, you use every minute to build that dream. The flip side is once the success comes, you have too much time. Now building a weekly schedule for organizing and maximizing his time is the key.
Reach Kimanzi at:
Website about Speaking: http://kimanziconstable.com/speaking/