In the 13th episode of You Leading You, Rey Brown, a veteran of the mobile business world, and a master of many brands, brings his knowledge to the masses with Smartphones Made Easy. Rey’s entrepreneurial journey came out of a strong ethic to show others the best ways to leverage their technology, and in turn created a life that helps others and those that matter most, like his family!
Today Rey shares:
- How a Corporate mentality in the cellular business sparked his idea to help people in the confusing world of cell phones
- Why customer service is key to building a business and Rey’s approach
- How he is leveraging his experience to help us save money and optimize our 3rd largest life investment
- How your cell phone can actually help you de-stress
- Why it is your discipline, not your phone that needs to be addressed
The You Leading You Moment: The cell phone is Rey’s key to organizing his priorities. He creates 3 tasks nightly to accomplish the following day, and carries them around continuously. He shares calendars on his cell phone with his wife to keep their busy lives in check. Finally writing and Evernote help Rey with brainstorming and organizing his priorities.
Reach Rey at:
YouTube Channel – Why Smartphones Made Easy, by Rey himself! : http://youtu.be/nBcLlfp_6NI
Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/groups/SmartphonesMadeEasy/
Contact Rey: http://smartphonesme.com/contact/
YNAB (You Need A Budget, a Rey Favorite!): http://www.youneedabudget.com/