In the 14th episode of You Leading You, my friend Chris Cerrone calls in for a discussion on podcasting success, evolving the medium and how relationships matter. Chris has created a show, The Chris Cerrone Show, which has reached hundreds of thousands of downloads and has sparked a speaking, coaching and consulting business!
Today Chris shares:
- How sales and corporate success brings so much more to this new breed of entrepreneurs and podcasters!
- Why challenging yourself and gaining confidence is key to your growth!
- How free flowing conversation is the best way to make the connections for great wisdom to come out!
- Why making relationships and networking is the true path to success!
- Why continued education for the next level of podcasters is lacking, and needed!
- How you need to grow and level up, moving on from your current status, seek out new thresholds and evolve!
The You Leading You Moment:
It’s tough to be consistent. Break it down into buckets, then determine if you put something into those buckets. Essentially moving all buckets forward, small incremental tasks make it happen. For the podcast I make four boxes Social Media, Interviews, Website and Connecting, at the end of the day I challenge myself to make sure I have something for each box.
Podcast Movement Panel: http://podcastmovement.com/speakers/chris-cerrone/