In the 19th episode of You Leading You, Simon Granner, a former financial services professional and now a coach, speaker and upcoming podcaster with the Simon Granner Show, talks today about a video podcast launch, helping others through coaching and overcoming Fear! A dynamic individual his message really strives to help individuals find their internal worth.
Today Simon shares:
- How the interview style naturally lends to learning!
- Why his coaching style focuses on helping others level up from his own journey!
- How the awareness that he saw in the financial industry became his current path to success, looking at strategy vs.practical work!
- Why efficiency and productivity processes are the key to producing the most out of your time!
- His high five list keeps him focused and accountable!
The You Leading You Moment:
Schedule Once, has been Simon’s program of choice to keep things solid. Minimizing back and forth scheduling of appointments and calendar management has made a tremendous impact on his daily, weekly and monthly productivity. Evernote has also been a tremendous help for him to be paperless and organized as well.
Reach Simon at:
Simon Blog Post on Fear: http://www.simongranner.com/why-i-havent-launched-my-podcastweb-show-yet/