In episode #35 of You Leading You, Evo Terra, co-author of both Podcasting and Expert Podcasting for Dummies books, as well The Beer Diet, a founder of Podiobooks and currently Chief Disruption Officer with Big Bounce, chats about everything from his origins in Zoology to his current thoughts on business. An insightful and engaging man, his position and history in the digital medium leads us through some great content.
Today Evo shares:
- How He Has Watched The Podcast Platform Grow From Broadcasting To It’s Current Iteration!
- What Is The Disruption Theory? What Are The 3 Tenets?
- How His Podcast Movement Keynote Sparked Me To Act (To Get Him On This Show)!
- Why Social Media Is Simply A Tool!
- How Algorithms Rule Our Lives!
- How Evo’s Boredom Has Brought Him Great Success!
- He Lets Us Know Star Wars vs. Star Trek? And What Is The Deal With Groot?
How Evo Finds Success With His You Leading You Moment:
Evo doesn’t force organization, it’s about little processes and rules. He falls off the wagon often, but gets right back on when he falls down. In his business a new policy was just created, “Mornings Are For Makers” no conversation or cell phones, which allows the creatives to be the most productive, when their energy and focus is highest. The key is find the time when most productive, then don’t let anyone interrupt it!
Reach Evo at:
Website: Official Evo Terra
Website: Big Bounce