In the fifth episode of You Leading You, we speak with Ronsley Vaz, my new friend Down Under. Living in Brisbane, Australia he pursues his passions in being a personal chef, restaurant owner, amazing humanitarian and podcaster. Today he sits down with me to discuss his passion for helping the lives of those in this busiest of societies with Bond Appetit, as well as sharing his love for feeding the hungry in India with Eat For Two.
Today Ronsley shares:
- How his family and childhood affected his outlook on food
- How he wants Bond Appetit to help others with healthy living
- How he supports the sharity Eat for Two and the impact it has in India
- Why it all comes back to building an influence in the lives of others
- How he loves to experiment with food to excite his palate
The You Leading You Moment:
Ronsley truly focuses his energy with creating a healthier intake, thereby moving all of us to shy away from the junk food, and having a well planned and prepared diet. You Leading You at it’s finest!
Reach Ronsley at: