In the eighth episode of You Leading You, Michael O’Neal, a Social Media Ninja, Host of the Solopreneur Hour, Founder of the SoloLab mastermind group, coach, consultant, drummer and just an amazing individual sits down for a conversation about everything from podcasting, to cheesesteaks (Dalessandro’s Steaks and Hoagies) to finding his systems for success.
Michael has helped many individuals, including myself to help focus on finding their creative outlet, honing and fine tuning their brand, and creating an interactive team to achieve success. In this sea of social media and internet misfits, Michael has grown his brand to reach over 200,000 unique downloads last month alone, and has brought a bar of excellence that all current and future podcasters will measure themselves by.
Today Michael shares:
- How he has leveraged his background in web design to grow in network marketing, then to a podcasting sensei
- $14 and broke to reaching the 3 freedoms, time, location and financial
- How he schedules his time for maximum efficiency
- Michael’s thoughts on a successful podcasters
- Why he thinks the podcasting playing field will soon be awash with broadcasting talent and podcastings future
The You Leading You Moment:
Using a utility to manage his calendar was the key, Schedule Once helped him, putting the pieces together for him. He also schedules his days to maximize his output, both in personal and professional activities.
Reach Michael at:
Website Solopreneur Hour: http://solohour.com/
Website SoloLab: http://sololab.solopreneurhour.com/
Website Social Media Ninja Tactics: http://socialmedianetworkmarketinghq.com/
Contact Michael: http://solopreneurhour.com/contact/
Author Nicholas Boothman, How To Make People Like You In 90 Seconds: http://www.nicholasboothman.com/