In the 21st episode of You Leading You, Coach Juli Shulem, shares her journey of assisting those with attention deficit disorders. She began her career as an Efficiency Specialist assisting those with difficulty organizing and time management challenges, finding out that all her clients had ADHD, and she was reaching them more and more by coaching. She then devoted her professional life to ADHD Coaching in 2004. Now her focus is with college age students and preparing them for a more organized life, and still helping entrepreneurs achieve success in their personal and professional lives as well.
Today Juli shares:
- While going through the efficiency process Juli found that ADHD was a common factor, and that focus can be taught!
- Why she went from coaching business owners and entrepreneurs to focusing on college age students, finding a passion for helping our next generation!
- How sequential tasks can support students in college, changing the low percentage of success for ADHD graduation!
- Why it’s about systems first, and that medicating ADHD is not a silver bullet!
- How she incorporates meditation that creates balance by making quilts and using her artistic expression!
- Why YOU must keep Sleep, Exercise and Diet in the forefront as your foundation for excellence!
The You Leading You Moment:
Since 8th grade carrying a planner, Juli has built amazing systems to keep things in check and maintain focus. As with her clients the more automated the systems, the easier it is to keep the end goal in mind!
Reach Juli at: