In episode #36 of You Leading You, Sherry Carver goes from a family law practice for 15 years to now focusing her energy in being a family and life coach for blended families. Being a founding member of my own blended family, it was a great dialogue on how people can focus on communication and putting effort into their relationships.
Today Sherry shares:
- How Watching Families Torn Apart For Years Caused Her To Act!
- Why She Is An Expert On Blended Families Herself, Creating One Over 30 Years Ago (With Some Help From Her Husband)!
- How Teaching Photo Organizing Can Help A Family Tell A Story!
- What You Need To Offer As A Single Contributor In Your Family!
- Why Organization Is Critical For A Family’s Success, Removing Communication Issues, Clutter And Stress!
How Sherry Finds Her You Leading You Moment:
People need to know themselves, their weaknesses, or when their focus and energy is lacking. Sherry knows that everyone needs an organizational and inspirational “anchor”, her’s is writing. By allowing her creative side to work within this creative side, it creates a balance within ones self and helps her to regain focus!
Reach Sherry at:
Website: Official Sherry Carver
Blog Post: The Meaning Of Father In Life And Work